Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Package







This morning, my girls decided to color with a highlighter all over each other, so they needed a quick dunk in the bath, right as we were coming downstairs to do hair, the mailman knocked on the door with a package...boy were they excited! Grandma sent fun Valentine cards, heart pillowcases she made, and little bears...we'll open the rest when the boys get home, thanks Mom, you're always so thoughtful! I caught a funny moment on video, so thought I'd share. Note: Our family watches "Sound of Music" almost every Sunday...it's my favorite!



7 comments:

heidigoseek said...

don'tcha just love valentine packages? they are so welcome to break up the winter doldrums. your mom is so sweet:)

jaesi said...

oooh I need to incorporate that tradition in my house... I love that movie but love its songs more!

I LOVE your girlies.

The Barton Family said...

Ok for real I want to pinch Elizabeth's cheeks! She is so CUTE!!! We have that dress she is wearing too. Target- so great!

Merrill Family said...

Elisabeth looks just like you when you were little. It made Brenna and I laugh. Sooo cute. Thanks for sharing

LeAnn said...

Now we need a video of the boys singing...

Your favorite sister said...

Hey Jenna! I just saw your comment on Deborah's blog. It is so nice to see you blogging! I look forward to catching up on you and your family!

Adriann said...

I love that video! SO cute. Fun to hear the girls sing together =).