Monday, December 7, 2009

Our ANNIE Girl




Okay....so I feel as if I am always behind on this blogging thing, another thing I don't seem to get done (could list about a million)!

SATURDAY was a special day...our DEAR ANNIE turned 5!!!

I know everyone says it...but it's so true...so I'll say it too,

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO???

Everyone who knows our family well, knows...Annie has definitely made our lives more exciting and at times, more exasperating! I truly love this girl, she has so many traits that are and will continue to be amazing strengths as she grows. With each passing year, I realize more and more she is STRONG for a reason and I feel so LUCKY she is mine!!!

4 comments:

jaesi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!
I cant wait to play with you when I go to Utah. Its going to be so FUN!
(high squeal) ~Leah.

Grace said...

Happy Birthday Anna Bell!!

Janice said...

happy birthday annie!! Jenna, sorry about the snow. So far, virginia has lucked out in that department.

allyn said...

i was thinking of her all day long...really. okay, i knew her birthday was in early december, but i must admit i forgot the actual day. i hope she has a great golden year.