Thursday, June 11, 2009

"SEW" much FUN!




Okay, so I kinda feel like I am tooting my own horn, but I am way excited about this! So I made this for Heidi's Birthday and I REALLY enjoyed making it. Anyone who knows me well, knows I am not real crafty, I enjoy a project here and there, but I do not feel a NEED to make things... well that could all change, because this was so fulfilling and I was so pleased with the whole process, if I wasn't in major moving mode (MMM) I would totally be making another one right away. Allyn helped me by picking out the fabric (a big thanks) I was totally dragging my feet on getting started, but now I actually want to do another something crafty and SOON!

7 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Sew Cute. Love you!

Janice said...

The crafting bug is wonderful, isn't it?

Grace said...

Okay, that is fantastic!!! I really want one of those. I need to get your pattern or whatever you used - I LOVE IT!!

Cre8tive Granny said...

Jen, hooray for you! It's so cute. I'm glad you had fun doing it. Keep making them, what cute gifts to make. Next Fall, after the kids are back in school and your new home is all organized, you'll be able to sit down and enjoy it again. Remember, the best thing about moving is that you get to have everything in it's place for at least a while. Takes a lot of energy, but it is well worth it. Can't wait for you to be settled again in a new place. How exciting for your whole family!

Wyatt said...

That banner is really darling.

heidigoseek said...

i love it and reuse to take it down:) thanks a mil. i am honored to be the recipient of your recent craftiness.

Little Hensley Fam said...

it did turn out super cute! Even better in real life, but the pictures are great too! just remember my birthday.. Jan.5th
okay! ;) BTW I think your crafty, your just a closet crafter! lol!