Monday, November 9, 2009

My piece of FALL

My FAVORITE season of all is AUTUMN!

As you know, we now reside in a desert and I was not expecting to see any evidence of my favorite time of year...this saddened me greatly.

To my complete surprise and JOY I have been able to see this for weeks now!




I know, I know... many of you will say it doesn't even compare (to you know where) but for ME it has been just what I needed. Having not expected anything at all, I have been completely pleased!!!
Oh and BONUS...the cool, brisk mornings of (45-50 degrees) followed by the lovely and splendid afternoons of (70-80 degree) consistent weather has added to my love of this new place...the WEATHER is PERFECT! Sweaters in the mornings with flip flops...FABULOUS.

8 comments:

LeAnn said...

Lovely! I'm glad you're enjoying the weather!

jaesi said...

tear....

wish I was there in my flip flops too.
(but we are maybe coming for christmas)
What are you guys doing?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

Jaesi...wish you and your flip flops were here too, dear!

We will be here for sure from 28th and on...Andy has to take call for New Year's, the rest is a bit up in the air still, so let us know when you know, we'd love to see ya!

Shumaker said...

Oh I am glad you get to see the Autumn leaves change and you get to enjoy it. We miss you all so much and both the gilrs still ask about when they will see your kids. I heard you had a good time at your time out for women. I am glad you got to go. Miss you.

The Barton Family said...

Glad you get to enjoy some Fall. We did the opposite of you, went form no Fall to a front yard full of leaves and I love it!! It's my fav too!! Been to Pizza Factory yet? That is my fav place to eat in the whole world. Follow it with a trip to Roberts and you have my DREAM day! (you're so lucky)

Mooney said...

http://mooneyofftherecord.blogspot.com/2009/10/why-do-i-live-in-new-england-why-dont.html

Merrill Family said...

I love the fall too. I think we got it from Mom! Unfortunetly this year our fall was so quick (about 2 weeks then the snow screwed it all up then it was summer again). We are back to fall without the leaves :( I miss you and we need to get together soon!