Friday, November 13, 2009

Thank you GALS...

This last weekend I went to Time Out for Women here in town, thanks to lots of dear friends in VA...they sent me a ticket for my birthday present. I would not have taken the time to go on my own, so I am sooooo glad they provided me the opportunity, I needed it more than I realized. The entire thing was so uplifting and I came away from it feeling empowered to do better and with some clear, specific goals for myself. Hilary Weeks was there and I just love her...she has such an amazing talent and I'm so grateful she shares it with others. I got to go with Dixie, Andy's aunt that lives here and so enjoyed spending time with her as well!

So, THANK YOU...to wonderful friends, who gave me such an amazing and timely gift that has blessed my life, I love and miss you all!

p.s. The CHOCOLATE was also greatly appreciated and had incredible timing the day it arrived on my doorstep, you are TRUE friends, indeed!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Ooh, I wish I had known they were doing this for you 'cause I would have gladly donated to the pot! I'm glad you got to go. I think every woman should go at least once in her lifetime!!! I love being in that huge crowd of women knowing that we all have something so wonderful in common.

Donetta said...

It sound like a nice event. I have never gone to one before. Uplifting is always good.

heidigoseek said...

you're so very welcome, my dear. i only wish i could have gone this year, too. i know you had a blast, because you can't help but have fun at one of these. we miss you more than you could ever realize :(