Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lost a Tooth

Annie is as proud as she can be to show off this beautiful, new gap in her mouth! She wiggled and wiggled this tooth and in the end her Dad couldn't help but help it along in it's final stages.

The Tooth Fairy around this neck of the woods is a tad bit unreliable, often she forgets to come by or I guess has too many houses to visit or maybe she is just TIRED! I have her email address though, and have been known to contact her for sometimes days in a row, in my disappointed, children's behalf and give HER a piece of my mind!!! I will say...when she does arrive, she sure does reimburse better than she did when I was a kid, Annie got a whole dollar and was thrilled as could be!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Annie is just too cute! Your poor tooth fairy, she must be overworked! At least she makes up for it in the end. Our tooth fairy is pretty generous too, in my opinion!

LeAnn said...

Way to go Annie!!!

Our tooth fairy is known (among a very small number of people) to stick a dollar in her cell phone after the kids go to bed. That way she always remembers to make the deliveries when she takes the phone up to bed with her.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

Annie is sooo cute in this picture! I think the tooth fairy is getting old. She was so on top of things when we were kids, but now I think her memory is on its way out the door. I was appalled last year when she left a five dollar bill under Ezra's pillow and asked him to please place four of the dollars back under his pillow once he'd broken the five so she could come and collect the change the next night. Ezra was more than happy to oblige but I think this antic is a tell-tale sign that she may have to retire soon.

Becky said...

Our tooth fairy has the same problem! We had almost 5 days in a row that she forgot! What a flake! :) Oh,and regarding the Wasatch Back--you and Andy have to do it next year! What an experience! We are already signed up for next year--we'll be driving back to Utah just to do the race.