Monday, May 11, 2009

Explanation, Excuses, Etc...

So, yeah, it's been a while since I paid any attention to this blog...APRIL was busier than I anticipated and something had to give. The sad part is a whole lot of great stuff happened in April and now, of course I regret not updating more...so here's the condensed version of:

A ton of fun trip with Jenn to New York City!
Practically living at the baseball fields with our boys.
Really great Easter weekend in upstate New York with Crowther cousins!
Incredible performance of Treasure Island, Alec and Nate both had parts.
Lucky enough to close on our house, and go look for a new one the day after!

The adventures of New York City...

 
Posted by Picasa

Spring Break trip to see cousins in New York...


Treasure Island costumes...

4 comments:

Merrill Family said...

So cute. I love how you summed it all up. Love ya, sis!

Cindy said...

Jenna! I just found your blog! I loved seeing the pictures of your kids! They're so big! Myshel misses them too! I hope things are going ok for you guys, that it's getting better for Andy. I'm so glad I found this, now I can check in every so often and see what you're up to! :o)

Grace said...

The boys look absolutely fantastic!!! I hope you took video of the play. I'd love to see it when we come down in June.

Catherine said...

Jenna, did you find a house? I can't wait to hear the details of your move, but we're going to miss you!