Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to BRENNA!

This young, wipper-snapper here is my niece, BRENNA! Today she is officially a teenager and I CANNOT believe it! I mean, yes, she looks the part, but it makes me feel OLD.

This is my older sister, LORI...she must really be feeling OLD today! Aren't these two too cute together? This summer after we got a bit settled I convinced them to come visit SG and go to see Lady Antebellum in concert with me! Loved it.

The concert was awesome and it was so fun, it was a good, ol' small town country atmosphere. They sounded just like they do on the radio, I seriously love all their voices.

Lori and I thoroughly embarressed Bren, as this was her first concert and she was with her MOM and aunt, who were dancing and singin along...she still had a good time though!

During a the whole show, we kept our eyes peeled for the grand prize of "worst UTAH hair" this may be a bit blurry, but I think you can probably imagine who won and let me tell ya...there were plenty to pick from!

Love this picture...love these two! Brenna, I hope you have an awesome birthday and that this year is filled with wonderful opportunities for you! You are an amazing young woman, the most kind and generous with others that I know! Annie and Elisabeth look up to you and love you SO MUCH, thanks for being such a wonderful example to them and letting them FOLLOW you EVERYWHERE when we're together! I have NO DOUBT you have incredible things ahead of you and you will GO FAR! So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEENAGER, we sure LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Jenna. Do you still have the same email account? We are planning our trip through St. George and wanted to try and coordinate visiting your family. becky.hungerford@comcast.net

Cre8tive Granny said...

Brenna is awesome! We all love her so, so much!!!