Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Caught in the act...







So why not take a few pictures???
After all, I am gathering evidence, for the inevitable day when she will call me concerning her own daughter!
My own, dear mother can attest...what goes around, most certainly comes around!!!

Golly gee, sometimes I sure wish I hadn't been so darn naughty as a girly...
I know what you must be thinking (gasp and shock), me and naughty do not even belong in the same sentence...
okay well, maybe you weren't thinking that, but ohhhh...
I really was. really. VERY. bad.

7 comments:

Merrill Family said...

I'm pretty sure you wore your rollerskates on moms wood floor. I think it is all too appropriate that she is wearing her "sassy chick" shirt that she got from her sassy aunt. Your welcome for the shirt, but the attitude you can't blame me for.

The Barton Family said...

I was totally thinking Jenna and naughty don't belong in the same sentence. Andy however. . .
That is really funny! Good idea to "gather evidence." By the way we are all still anxiously waiting an update on the puppy!! HOw is that going? Has it been named? Miss you guys. I have your picture hanging up and it makes me smile!

LeAnn said...

Oh dear!!!

I'd love to hear some of those Naughty Jenna stories! lol

Cre8tive Granny said...

Maybe I'm just old, but I don't think back and remember your being "Naughty". Perhaps, sneaky, teasing, and a button pusher where your siblings were concerned... isn't that what families are for??? We think you turned out great... and so will all your kids! xoxoxo

Pattersons said...

you're right...can't picture you and naughty at all:)

Catherine said...

Oh, you are such a good mom! If that skateboard ever laid one wheel on my wood floors, it would mysteriously disappear so fast... you're so patient and good, not naughty!

Janice said...

I definitely couldn't see you being naughty Jenna. My parents tell me I was really pleasant, yet I have been "blessed" with NAUGHTY girls. I think sometimes we suffer for our parents naughtiness. Yes, I completely blame my dad for getting Julia!!