Saturday, August 29, 2009

Part 2: The LONG of it...4 IMPORTANT things to celebrate before the move!

(I posted these backwards, chronologically, but oh well)

#1: ALEC TURNED 10...June 22nd!

His cousins were headed home that morning, so we celebrated with a birthday breakfast before they left.


Alec loves Belgian waffles, as much as cake, so in went the candles!





His Grandma Vaughan made him a wonderful new quilt.


Thanks Crowther cousins...the camo was the perfect gift for these boys!

Later that day, I took Alec and some friends out for a movie and ice cream sundaes...but overall HIS day was very low key, the moving truck was coming early the next morning...and try as I may, there was still MORE to pack! Both of our parents helped with the packing and I do not know what we would have done without them...that weekend was packed full of major events and thanks to everyone's support, it all came together, I cannot say thank you enough for all they did!

No comments: